learn@pawsey > Interactive Analysis
- Internet connection
- Ability to install software on your laptop/machine (admin (Windows) or sudo (Linux) access)
- Laptop/machine is in the same network as other machines that are going to access JupyterLab
Step 1: Install Anaconda on your device.
- Download Anaconda Individual Edition
- Locate the Anaconda Installer on your device and install it.
Step 2: Download the sleep-graph from the Pawsey GitHub
- Go to GitHub
- Click the Code button and click Download ZIP.
- Extract the zipped file. Remember where you put your unzipped folder.
Step 3: Set up the Anaconda environment.
- Locate “Anaconda Navigator” on your machine (you may use search function).
- Click the Environments tab and click on Import.
- Navigate to where the “sleep-graph" (unzipped) folder is located, then open the file titled: environment_bak.yaml
- Give a “New Environment Name” (for example, sleep_graph_env), then click Import.
Step 4: Analyse and visualise sleep study data using Jupyter notebooks inside JupyterLab.
- Click the Home button on Anaconda Navigator and click the Launch button under JupyterLab.
- Open the “sleep-graph” folder and open “Reproducing Graphs.ipynb”
- Enjoy analysing and visualising the Sleep Survey data!
Copyright Pawsey supercomputing Research Centre 2022